Swimsuit with plunge neckline and scooped back.
Seaquelle's Plunge Swimsuit is made from sculpting stretch-ECONYL® that's derived from recycled fishing nets, plastic and fabric scraps. This swimsuit features a deep plunging neckline with pretty ties at front. It has narrow straps that cross over on the back. This style has a low scoop back and removable pads.
Wear your swimsuit at the beach or under shorts while sightseeing.
Fanny is 174 cm and has 75 C/ 34 C and is wearing size M
Make this garment last for a long time by following these recommendations: Rinse in fresh water after each use, turn inside out and let dry naturally in the shade. In need of washing, hand wash without using bleach wash detergent.
- Exclusive Italian made Econyl® fabric
- 78% recycled polyamide and 22% elastane
- The fabric achieves standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- SPF 50
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Small in size, take a bigger size than you normally do
- This style is not padded, it is soft over the bust